Dec 29, 2013

Angel necklace






Hello! It's time for another DIY post, finally.
Today I would like to share a simple angel necklace that I made as a Christmas present for my friend. I think something like this would make a perfect daughter gift as well and, hopefully, one day I'll make another one for my daughter.




Here's what you need for this project:

Angel pendant
Chain
Eye pins
Some fake pearls
Clasp
Ribbon
Pliers




Step 1: Thread 3 pearls on the eye pin. Cut off the excess and make a loop at the end. Repeat the process one more time.




Step 2: Attach the pearls to the chain.



Step 3: Attach the pendant to the chain.




Step 4: Cut the chain to the desired length.
Step 5: Attach the clasp.




Step 6: Add the ribbon.




Step 7: Wear your guardian angel around your neck or give it to someone special :)















1 comment: