Dec 23, 2013

Capturing December (part 2)








I can't believe Christmas is on Wednesday. The time has really flown by and, to be honest, I don't feel like it's Christmas at all. It has been really crazy at work for the past two weeks and for the first time in my life I will have to work on Dec 24th which feels so wrong. Also, it seems there won't be any snow this Christmas...again. However, there are a few things that put me in the Christmas spirit - outside ornaments and lights, Christmas songs on the radio and my new Christmas earrings :)

How do you get into the spirit of Christmas?






Dec, 7th: "Joyous"



*Found this little guy at work. St. Nick brought it ;)



Dec, 8th: "Ornaments"



#Door wreath



Dec, 9th: "Something I'm reading"


* "The history of love"



Dec, 10th: "Wrapping paper"





Dec, 11th: "Christmas tree"





Dec, 12th: "Favorite holiday song"


*Just one of the many...but definitely a favorite holiday album.



Dec, 13th: "Outside Christmas lights"



* Zagreb, the main square



Dec, 14th: "Candy cane"



#Christmas earrings



Dec, 15th: "Scarf"



*my mom made it and it's over 2 meters long







No comments:

Post a Comment