Feb 23, 2014

Pearls are a girl's best friend (part 2)








If you agree with this statement, then you're in the right place and please continue reading.  :)
I already mentioned why I love the pearls in my previous post where I showed you how I made my new chunky pearl necklace. You can check the tutorial here.

Today I'm gonna show you how to make pearl waterfall earrings.



You'll need:



Pearl beads of different size (and colors)
Head pins and/or wire
Chain
Earring hooks
Jump rings
Pliers



Step 1: Cut the chain to the desired length of the earring.



Step 2: Pull the head pins through the pearls. The holes in my pink pearls were too small for pins so I used wire instead. I made a little loop at the end of the wire and then pull it through the bead.



Step 3: Cut the excess of the head pin or wire. Make sure you leave enough of it to make a loop.



Step 4: Attach pearl beads to the chain.




Step 5: Attach the chain to the earring hook using a jump ring.




Step 6: Repeat the whole process one more time.



And voila!






I really love them. My new favorite! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment