Oct 13, 2013

Make a vintage rose ring






A few years ago I developed a little obsession with everything vintage. I don't know is it because vintage became trendy again or I suddenly recognized that „inner charm“ vintage stuff have. Anyway, I started adding vintage (or vintage looking) peaces to my personal style and these rings are the newest addition. It was a really easy and fast project so if you have 5 minutes, you can make one for yourself or as a gift.

You'll need:

  • Ring base
  • Resin roses
  • Super glue


You might also need: pliers, wire and beads.




The procedure can't be more simple. Just glue the resin roses on the ring base and let it dry.
You can add additional beads, like faux pearls, or wrap a wire around the roses in case you feel like something is missing.

I couldn't find resin flowers so I used rose earrings (I had a double set). First I used pliers to remove the metal part that goes through the earlobe and then I glued the roses to the ring base. Simple as that! :)

And here are the final products:







Now I just need to decide which one to keep. I'm thinking this one...







Which one do you prefer?






No comments:

Post a Comment